Thursday, March 23, 2006

middle schoolers

I've been substitute teaching at our local middle school this week. What a depressing experience. Aside from the fact that it's exasperating, it makes me extremely concerned about the future of our society. These kids are worse than animals. No respect for adults, each other, or themselves. They couldn't care less if they learn anything. How dare I ask (tell) them to get out a book or paper or pencil?! They are sloppy, and rude and unprepared (paper, pencils, etc.). I hardly even know how to describe it. The fact that my children have to go to school with these cretins is bad enough, but the thought that they are our future leaders, workers, parents, etc. just leaves me speechless.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Fargofan1 said...

Wow. My friends are high school teachers, and I don't know how they do it. If I had to teach I'd probably become an alcoholic, lol. I mean, not that there aren't wonderful kids too, but they're not the squeaky wheels, so to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home