Wednesday, March 01, 2006

random thoughts

Well, I haven't posted in a while. I saw some old friends in January. Let on a little about my bolt from religion. Mixed responses. Made some new friends. Two gay guys that have been together for 20 years. We were in a play together. I feel like I've known them a long, long time. Dropped a friend. She was totally undependable and our friendship was ridiculous. Still looking for some major purpose in life. The mom thing is certainly important, but I think I can do that and other things, too. I just don't seem to have enough focus or passion about one particular thing. I'm taking a class that will give me my teaching certificate back so maybe teaching is what I need to do. Just regular teaching. Not saving the world in some big way, just making a difference with the students in the classroom. (I realize this is full of sentence fragments--they're acceptable in blogs.)
Still thinking about my old boyfriend from high school (see previous post). I probably won't contact him, but I think about him enough that I haven't completely ruled it out.
Kind of want to go to church for the social part. I've had a couple of people asking me to go to their church recently and I like them and I've been tempted, but then my FFRF newspaper comes in the mail and I get a reality check. It can be very lonely believing something so different fromo SO many people. I have to be true to myself, though. People have certainly been through worse things.
Okay, enough rambling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home